UKACM Conference 2017 - COMSOL Multiphysics® Workshop
You are invited to join us for an opportunity to advance your skills in multiphysics simulation. At this workshop, you will see the capabilities and workflow of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software and learn through a guided hands-on exercise. You will leave with new skills to work on your own applications using your free two-week COMSOL Multiphysics trial. We understand that your time is valuable, so feel free to join us for only parts of the event.
View the schedule below and reserve your seat for this free event now.
- Get an introduction to the capabilities and the fundamental modeling workflow of COMSOL Multiphysics®
- Watch a live presentation of the entire analysis process via a practical example
- See how quick and easy it is to turn your sophisticated model into a specialized application that any engineer can use
- Set up and solve your first COMSOL Multiphysics simulation on your own computer with step-by-step guidance
- Discuss your application area and get assistance from a COMSOL engineer
- Start your free two-week trial and work through your own simulations with help from our applications engineers
To participate in the hands-on session, we recommend bringing a laptop to the event in order to get the most out of it. This will also allow you to start your free two-week trial license of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software right away. Unable to bring a laptop to the workshop? No worries; you can still follow along with the demonstrations.
Register for UKACM Conference 2017 - COMSOL Multiphysics® Workshop
This event has ended. Visit the event calendar to view upcoming events.
COMSOL Ltd. Robbie Balcombe works as a technical team manager at COMSOL. He graduated from the University of Strathclyde in 2007 with a MEng in aero-mechanical engineering and then carried out his PhD in the area of numerical modeling of rolling contact fatigue at Imperial College London.