Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Frequency response analysis of simple ractangular cantilever

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi,

I want to frequency response analysis of the simple rectangular cantilever. in this model one end at Fixed constraint and at another end applied a boundary load and also i have find out the eigen frequency form eigen frequency analysis. now selecting range by eigen frequency in frequency sweep in under frequency domain for frequency response analysis but still i am unable to get plot between the displacement and frequency for the simple cantilever.

Where i am doing wrong.

Fiiles attached.

I also want to do damping analysis of the same geometrical dimension cantilever.

Please help and share your valuable advise with me.

If possible the make a model and attached with this fourm.

thanks,
Anand

2 Replies Last Post Nov 7, 2016, 2:45 a.m. EST

Posted: 7 years ago Nov 7, 2016, 2:42 a.m. EST

Where i am wrong, please tell us who is expert in this area.

attached the files which i have tried many but not getting result.

thanks

regards
anand
Where i am wrong, please tell us who is expert in this area. attached the files which i have tried many but not getting result. thanks regards anand

Posted: 7 years ago Nov 7, 2016, 2:45 a.m. EST

file is not attched due to some error issue.
file is not attched due to some error issue.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.