Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

After Simulation done, the changing between results nodes, takes very long time

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,
I am working on microfluidic laminar flow and particle trajectory, which is the second study as time dependent study. The simulation was quite slow ( 12 hours with 69000 DOF) but after changing the solver from Direct to Iterative, it became much faster (30 minutes).
I have still a problem: after simulation gets done, when I change a particle trajectory window from one particle too another one, it takes even more than total simulation time to switch from first particle trajectory graph to second one (There are 5 particles).

Please help me to fix the problem.
Thank you in advance,
Babak

0 Replies Last Post Feb 17, 2017, 7:02 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Babak Noroozi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.