Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Automatically import parameters and export simulation data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi! I'd like to do the following. I would like my Comsol model to automatically import simulation parameters (e.g. geometrical dimensions, charge density on a surface, etc.), run an auxiliary sweep and then automatically export the values of a variable for all steps of the sweep. This would be very useful, because I can run Comsol in batch mode but not Matlab.

(As an alternative, if someone can tell me how to run Matlab with Comsol on a linux machine in batch mode, I'm also happy, actually happier than with the previous solution.)

0 Replies Last Post Apr 26, 2017, 4:51 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Lazar Kovacs

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.