Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Getting Error "Low Minimum Element Quality" during computation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi there. I'm trying to animate flow of blood through a membrane with lots of pores. I have followed the particle tracing physics example from youtube as guide. However, during the computation, I kept getting the error message as stated in the subject. How do i solve this? Is it because the design was too complex? thanks for any and guides n recommendation. I include the mph file link* for references. Once again thank u.

*the file is quite big @ 55MB. so i cant attach it here. sorry so here's the link
(drive.google.com/file/d/0B8HbWQ8TMjCYZDJoMFk5bmd1ek0/view?usp=sharing)

0 Replies Last Post Sep 7, 2017, 4:16 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Fahmi Jaafar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.