Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electric potential distribution

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi all, i am trying to simulate electric pontential distribution of an circular electrode over the kapton.i have a doubt that field distribution should not penetrate through the kapton since its is insulator.but i have equal distribution on both upper and lower side of the electrode (kapton surface).please help with me thank u

1 Reply Last Post Jan 30, 2018, 8:05 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Dhivakar Rajendran

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago Jan 30, 2018, 8:05 a.m. EST

Hi,

Did you find a solution to your problem finally? I'm currently trying to study the same type of system and I have the same problematic.

Hi, Did you find a solution to your problem finally? I'm currently trying to study the same type of system and I have the same problematic.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.