Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Where can we find COMSOL API, Thank you!

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

when I read LiveLinkForMATLABUsersGuide.pdf, when I click some links, it shows me "C:\Program Files\COMSOL53a\Multiphysics\doc\pdf\LiveLink_for_MATLAB..\COMSOL_Multiphysics\comsol_api_geom.pdf File not found. Check if the file was moved, renamed, or deleted". I am sure I don't move, rename, or delete it, I want to konw where can we find COMSOL API. Thank you if anyone can help me.

2 Replies Last Post Nov 7, 2018, 8:44 a.m. EST
Lars Gregersen COMSOL Employee

Posted: 5 years ago Nov 7, 2018, 8:11 a.m. EST

Hi Else

Your path seems incorrect.

You are probably looking for the Geometry section in this document: c:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL53a\Multiphysics\doc\pdf\COMSOL_Multiphysics\COMSOL_ProgrammingReferenceManual.pdf

or this PDF:

c:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL53a\Multiphysics\doc\pdf\LiveLink_for_MATLAB\LiveLinkForMATLABUsersGuide.pdf

-------------------
Lars Gregersen
Comsol Denmark
Hi Else Your path seems incorrect. You are probably looking for the Geometry section in this document: c:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL53a\Multiphysics\doc\pdf\COMSOL_Multiphysics\COMSOL_ProgrammingReferenceManual.pdf or this PDF: c:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL53a\Multiphysics\doc\pdf\LiveLink_for_MATLAB\LiveLinkForMATLABUsersGuide.pdf

Posted: 5 years ago Nov 7, 2018, 8:44 a.m. EST

Yes, you are right, I have found this file, thank you very much.

Yes, you are right, I have found this file, thank you very much.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.