Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Errors in Computation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am a new user to COMSOL and I see this in one of my studies Undefined variable. - Variable: exp - Geometry: geom1 - Domain: 1 Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: ((((-nojac((comp1.spf2.betaTcomp1.spf2.rho)comp1.v2))comp1.spf2.tau_c)comp1.spf2.res_p)-((nojac(comp1.spf2.rho)comp1.spf2.tau_m)comp1.spf2.res_v))dvol Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: (comp1.spf2.streamlinens)(dvol) What does this mean? I am conducting a study to patterns of blood platelet aggregation and fibrin formation under complex shear using a multi-bypass ladder as the model

0 Replies Last Post Feb 18, 2019, 2:25 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Maria K

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.