Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

About Pulse voltage

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello I want to apply a pulse voltage in anode, so i I defined an analytic function as follows:flc1hs(sin(2pit/0.0002),0.0001)E_cell. But when i compute, the follow problem has occurred: 变量未定义。 - 变量: c - 几何: geom1 - 边界: 12-13 计算变量失败。 - 变量: comp1.siec.phisext - 定义为: unit_V_cfvoltage(c/unit_s_cf) 计算变量失败。 - 变量: comp1.siec.Ect - 定义为: comp1.siec.phisext-comp1.phil 计算变量失败。 - 变量: comp1.siec.eta_er1 - 定义为: comp1.siec.Ect-comp1.siec.Eeq_er1 计算变量失败。 - 变量: comp1.siec.iloc_er1 - 定义为: comp1.siec.i0_er1(10^(comp1.siec.eta_er1/comp1.siec.Aa_er1)) 计算表达式失败。 - 表达式: (comp1.siec.iloc_er1comp1.siec.d)dvol 计算表达式的 Jacobian 矩阵失败。 - 表达式: (comp1.siec.iloc_er1comp1.siec.dtest(comp1.phil))(dvol)

Anyone who has experience about this filed, please help me. Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you so much.

0 Replies Last Post Mar 19, 2019, 2:30 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 晓龙 李

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.