Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Acoustic Module: Monopole Vertice Selection

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have imported a 3D mapping of a space and managed to mesh it and run a modal analysis of the space.

My next step was to obtain a frequency response at specific locations within the space.

I have managed to greate the work plane to creat the vertices within the space but when I'm trying to select these points (Point Selection) to set as monopoles the software is not recognizing these points and won't let me populate them in the Point selection window.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post Nov 12, 2019, 6:00 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mark Magro

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.