Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed to run method

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am recording a method, then run that method to a similar file. The method is like this:

model.result("pg39").run();

model.result().dataset("dset1").createDeformedConfig("deform1", "mesh2");

model.component("comp1").geom("deform1").export("D:\matlab\y1file.mphbin");

when I run it, I got this error message:

Failed to run method.

Failed to create file. - File: D:\matlab\y1file.mphbin

It seems it failed to save the geometry as a file. Could anybody point out what should I do to solve this? Thank you.

Update: this is already solved. I just unset the"enforce seurity restrictions" in preferences. I cannot delete this question from this forum.

0 Replies Last Post Dec 14, 2019, 2:49 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Eko Ilman

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.