Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Thermal analysis

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am doing Piezo+Thermal analysis.

Please find the file attached. I did the couplings properly and given my boundary conditions.

It is not matching with my measurement results. When I don't know include the Heat transfer in Solids module, then the room temperature values are matching with measured results. But when I try to add heat module and did the same procedure, the resutls are not matching.

Please someone let me know if Iam missing anything in the thermal simulations.

Regards, Gowtham

0 Replies Last Post Jan 10, 2020, 9:43 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello GA

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.