Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

EMF measurement in the secondary coil of a flat transformer.

Alexander Sergeevich Serov

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am a new user of COMSOL, at the moment I'm trying to build a model of a flat printed transformer. The model includes two square-shaped coils: primary and secondary, located inside the primary.

The function of the exciting current in the primary coil is set using the standard built-in function waveform (sin). For each coil, the conditions of the coil are set, the input and output are indicated. The materials of the coils and the working medium are identified. As a result, I can’t get the EMF in the secondary coil, maybe this is due to my poor knowledge of all the functions of COMSOL, and I get the EMF value, but I just can’t get it out for clarity.

If you have encountered such a problem or modeled a similar model, please tell me how to solve this problem or what could be the error. I enclose screenshots of the main parameters and the appearance of the system. Respectfully, Alex

0 Replies Last Post Jul 9, 2020, 12:14 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alexander Sergeevich Serov

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.