Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Coupling electrostatic with General form :Error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone! I am working on 2D simulation of transistor. I am using electrostatic to solve Poisson equation at the equilibrium , then I added another electrostatic interface to solve it in non-equilibrium. after that I added General form to solve continuity equation for electrons. when I run the simulation separately, I got good results, but when I solve for both electrostatic and General form, I got Error. there is 9812 equations undefined for variable V2. there is 9812 equations undefined for variable fain. Could you please help me to figure out the error. thank you

0 Replies Last Post Sep 26, 2021, 6:59 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ikram Zdeg

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.