Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

To do a subdomain integration with two different eigenvalue solutions

Jefferson Florez-Gutierrez

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm trying to do a subdomain integration with two different eigenvalue solutions, for example, with the first and the second one, but I don't know how to specify wich eigenvalue solution to use in the "Expression" field of "Subdomain Integration" window. I tried to use a second variable u2 with the same multiphysics settings, and then to put in the "Expression" field the first and the second solutions, e. g., u1*u2, but it seems that Comsol didn't store both solutions when in the "Solver Manager" I set "Solve For" just one variable.

What can I do to perform my task?

Thanks for help!

0 Replies Last Post Mar 8, 2010, 10:41 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jefferson Florez-Gutierrez

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.