Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

3-D model of space and time

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi..
i m vivek from INDIA.
i want to made a 3-D model of space & time. so if anyone able to help me so please welcome.
cn u tell how a matter behave with respect to space & time??

1 Reply Last Post Sep 2, 2009, 2:36 p.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 2, 2009, 2:36 p.m. EDT
Hi

I expect you mean a "structural model" then, I would start by reading carefully the 2-3 documents describing structural physics such as:

guide.pdf for general introduction and then smeug.pdf, smemodlib.pdf, and smeref.pdf

and follow a few examples, start with simple 2 dimensional (2D) models to get acquinted with the tool, then you might try a more complex 3D model, or gentyl addding some other physics

good luck
Ivar
Hi I expect you mean a "structural model" then, I would start by reading carefully the 2-3 documents describing structural physics such as: guide.pdf for general introduction and then smeug.pdf, smemodlib.pdf, and smeref.pdf and follow a few examples, start with simple 2 dimensional (2D) models to get acquinted with the tool, then you might try a more complex 3D model, or gentyl addding some other physics good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.