Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Matlab, parametric sweep and plotting

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm running my comsol model with livelink for matlab but I cannot succeed the plotting...

model.sol('sol1').create('t1', 'Time');
model.sol('sol1').feature('t1').set('tlist', 'range(0,solution_time/300,solution_time)');

model.batch('p1').set('pname', {'L'});
model.batch('p1').set('plistarr', {'range(0.18,0.01,0.22)'});

as you can see I run a parametric sweep on a transient study.

mphplot(model,'pg1') show me the plot at the last time and for the last parameter L(5)=0.22,

How can I plot, for example, at half time and for L(2)=0.19 ??

I spent two hours with mphevaluate and other tools but cannot manage to print something, and for sure it's not so hard, but a little help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Irene

0 Replies Last Post Jan 25, 2017, 10:11 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Irene Elliot

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.