Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed to load interpolation function/ Cell model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,
I am quite the newbie on COMSOL, but this is an amazing tool so might as well learn it from the best (all of you).

I am an electrochemist and since the recent add of the Electrochemistry modul, I've been eager to try to make a model out of everything battery I might think of.

So I tried to start quite easily with a 2D model, with a half cell, which mean one rectangle is LFP, in contact with another rectangle which is electrolyte/separator. I put a current (-0.5[A]) on the outer side of my LFP and I add a electrode surface at 0V (metal lithium) on the outer side of my electrolyte/separator.

I am not going to detail much more because I feel like the error I get is quite common, so you might be able to tell me if the mistake is in initial value or even my geometry.
Anyway, everytime I truc to compute, I get :
Failed to load file for interpolation function
File :C:\Users\LUSSA\AppData\Local\Temp\csjavabridge084866\tmp9185523197707092004.txt

What is the file for interpolation function ? Where do I get it (or how do I create it) ?

Thanks everyone for reading this.

0 Replies Last Post Jun 7, 2017, 8:44 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Simon Lussan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.