Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Thermo-electric Modelling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Does COMSOL support thermo-electric modelling directly from within a library, or is the only way to implement ones self using PDE?

I have been reading through the COMSOL 4.2 documentation and noticed that in the Physics Interface Builder the documentation describes a method of building a thermo-electric effect physics interface and that the physics is added by Heat Transfer>Thermoelectric Devices>Thermoelectric Effect. I have been unable to find this and suspect this is an example of re-using code that you would develop yourself and re-access through the physics interface builder?

So my question remains. Is there any pre-built support for thermo-electric effect?

Many Thanks.

Tom

0 Replies Last Post Jul 10, 2011, 6:34 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Tom Myers

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.