Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

leaky wave atenna

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

Recently I have tried to build a model to describe leaky wave radiation from multilayer system. Although the simulation results fit well with theory qualitatively, however they deviate a little bit from the theory quantitatively.

Please help me with this model. I guess the deviation is due to mesh problem or PML region.

Attachment is the problem and the model. When metamaterials have epsilon xx= 0.0001 and epsilon yy= 0.7. We expect the leaky wave radiation will be totally parallel to the waveguide .i.e leaky angle =0 but in the simulation, I get leaky angle equal 10 degree.

Thank you very much.

Cuong.

0 Replies Last Post Jul 10, 2011, 9:06 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Viet Cuong Nguyen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.