Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to view cross section temperiture distribution?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,
I finished the calaulation of a very simple model of Heat Transfer. How to view the cross sectional temperiture distribution?

Thanks

Baofeng

3 Replies Last Post May 18, 2012, 3:50 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago May 17, 2012, 3:32 p.m. EDT
Hi

study the Data Set right click Cut plane and related options, then add a plot surface pointing to your cut plane

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi study the Data Set right click Cut plane and related options, then add a plot surface pointing to your cut plane -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago May 17, 2012, 4:48 p.m. EDT
Hey Ivar,
I tried it. It works, But How to hide the contour of the model and exhibit the cut plane only?

Thanks!!
Baofeng
Hey Ivar, I tried it. It works, But How to hide the contour of the model and exhibit the cut plane only? Thanks!! Baofeng

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago May 18, 2012, 3:50 a.m. EDT
Hi

the black contour is adjusted in the main plot node options

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the black contour is adjusted in the main plot node options -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.