Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Anyone there to help me for this model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi friends,

here i have uploaded the model . i want to regenerate it but the problem is that i have comsol4.1 . and this model is saved in 4.2 . so kindly help me .
i want to know which physics are used, and how. OR model tree window picture using printscreen option. OR html report or an ".m" file.

my gmail account :
remshasonail@gmail.com

4 Replies Last Post Oct 29, 2012, 8:00 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 29, 2012, 5:02 a.m. EDT
I can only tell you that it requires Chemical Reaction Engineering. I don't have the module, so it doesn't open on my computer.

Cheers
Edgar
I can only tell you that it requires Chemical Reaction Engineering. I don't have the module, so it doesn't open on my computer. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 29, 2012, 10:24 a.m. EDT
thanks Edgar Kaiser

I need someone who can give me detail.
thanks Edgar Kaiser I need someone who can give me detail.

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 29, 2012, 1:55 p.m. EDT
Hi,

Here your model in m-file.
Hi, Here your model in m-file.

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 29, 2012, 8:00 p.m. EDT
thanks alot Evgeny

If you have tme for me send me other information also.
thanks alot Evgeny If you have tme for me send me other information also.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.